Monday, May 7, 2012

Note Holder!

I am also a firm believer that God gave us hands for a reason, and I love making things, and giving handmade.
  
  Today I am going to teach you how to make a post-it note holder. This is a great inexpensive gift that you can give to teachers,co-workers, and friends, pretty much just about anybody. It is also perfect for any of the special ladies in your life, Mother's Day is this Sunday! I wanted to share this easy gift because it fits any budget, is super simple, and does not require any major crafting tools. 


Supplies
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Post-it Notepad
  • Any Clear Frame {I used a 4x6}
  • Scissors
  • Adhesive
  • Embellishments

   I began by cutting my scrapbook paper to fit my frame. I simply measured the paper and then cut it with scissors.



  Next, I checked to make sure it fit properly and then began embellishing. I used my scallop punches, stamps and little bit of bling. Go ahead and use whatever you want!


  Then you insert the embellished paper into the frame, and adhere the Post-it notes to the outside of the frame. I used glue-dots for this so that it popped.

    I hope that this has shown you just how easy giving handmade can be.  I would love to see what your take one Post-it holders!






No comments: