Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Lovely Desk

I am so excited to finally have a craft room and my very own desk! When looking for a desk I knew that I needed something sturdy and big enough to accommodate my needs and my crafting tools.I picked up my desk off of craigslist for $60.00 but knew that it needed a little updating.
So I picked my colors and got to work. I decided to take the desk apart to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Once it was disassembled I went paint crazy!
The bottom of my desk is a light coral color that I fell in love with. For the top of my desk I went with a light bright blue.
I also covered the top of my desk with lace print contact paper. It looks amazing and if I get ink on it from stamping it wipes right up! it's a little hard to get a picture of but it's lovely in real life!
I am so in love with my new desk! I think this transformation is quite possibly my most favorite one yet!

No comments: