Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Flowers

I can't believe that it is already May! This year is flying by and I am so excited that it is finally May! So much has happened since I blogged last. My brother is now one of the few, the proud; he’s a United States Marine!
We moved! To a new apartment, we are still settling in and unpacking, but we love it! I can’t wait until it’s all done! Our new apartment has two bedrooms, and we are using the second room as an office and craft room. I am hoping to have this room unpacked and somewhat organized by the end of next week. I am no longer a stay at home wife. I was offered a wonderful job, and started working full time this week. I am still trying to get used to being back in the working world, I think that once everything settles between moving, school, and going out of town life won’t seem so crazy! I am also thinking about opening an etsy shop, but we’ll see how life goes. I hope that your May is off to a wonderful start! I can’t wait to get back into the swing of blogging and project sharing! I have a few projects that I am planning and I cannot wait for Summer!

No comments: